Xbox Racers
You have logged in succesfully
Welcome to XBR

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xbox Racers
You have logged in succesfully
Welcome to XBR
Xbox Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions Guys?

4 posters

Go down

Opinions Guys? Empty Opinions Guys?

Post by Twisted Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 am

Hey guys, a few people have asked me if im happy in the team why don't i change my name to XBR already?
Unfortunatly I am already a member of another team, and this account was only to hop in to a few races and supply some of my best setups to whoever wanted them, after a week of being in the reformed XBR I have come to respect everyone of you, and have showed me some good, clean races, and have had alot of laughs already, so it comes down to this.

I am more than happy to change my name on this account to XBR, but my main "SMX LEYENDA" will still be with SMX, as I am loyal to that team also as that is my main account, i can give my word nothing will be passed on and im sure my word can be backed up by a couple people within the team, but every member needs to have their say and if they feel comfortable with this.

What can I bring to the team?:
I am a clean confident racer, active mainly evenings and can tune paint and hotlap, I am loyal and trustworthy but cautious around people i don't yet know, I show respect to those who show me the same, and Am very good at putting a sweat on the opposition.
I can provide my very best setups, my most experience is in A class but am not afraid to try new things (FWD Sucks) so if anyone needs anything tweaked I am always available to help, Im not the best but can rival many on the tuning front of the game.

I'd appreciate your comments and be honest as you want, thanks guys.

Last edited by Twisted Vision on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Twisted

https://facebook.com/smxleyenda

Back to top Go down

Opinions Guys? Empty Re: Opinions Guys?

Post by WRUKALUM Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 pm

I think that it could hold you back from this team a bit actually, but what the hell, I'm up for it.

WRUKALUM

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR ESSXBOY Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Chris mate you already have my full backing. Have known you for a fair few years and know that he is competent and loyal to his word.

XBR ESSXBOY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Oddy Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi twisted I havnt met you yet but I can't see any problem with you being in 2 clubs and to be honest I need all the help I can get. Glad your there mate.

Bill Oddy

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR ESSXBOY Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:20 am

Bill mate Twisted is a cracking lad and always able to help people with advice and suggestions as well

XBR ESSXBOY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum